❤️ KIDS HEART CHALLENGE ❤️
Did you know that heart disease and stroke are the #1 and #2 killers in the world?! GES students will be participating in the 2022 Kids Heart Challenge in February!
Students will learn about the challenge this week. Be sure to open the parent letter and virtual envelope links to learn more about this terrific challenge! The event will take place during PE classes where students will have a blast participating in fitness and jump rope activities.
There is no obligation to raise money, however if your child would like to do so, donations for the American Heart Association are completed solely ONLINE!
- Follow the directions provided in the links. Click on this link to raise online donations- Virtual envelope
- Participants can earn fun thank-you gifts + earn PE equipment for their school!
- Due date for online donations is February 24th.
- The TOP 2 classes raising the most online donations will receive new indoor and outdoor recess baskets(!!)
- Online donations will help with medical research and education
*NO paper envelopes will be sent home and NO cash donations should be sent*If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Saathoff –email@example.com